Wednesday 23 September 2015

MY FIRST REAL TASTE OF PUSSY....... Naija Stud's Sex Initiation ( PART ONE )

This a story about how I started my journey into the would of sex. Read and enjoy guys!


 I would like to start my blog with my first real experience of sex. I used to be a very shy boy growing up but I was full of life, hyper-active and brainy. I was so shy that up till my Senior High, I had not ate the forbidden fruit yet. Let us get things clear here. I do not  know if I could still call myself a virgin even though I had not plugged any pussy yet. But I used to on a few occasions wank myself to nerve-racking and pleasure-filled orgasms bursting my nuts all over my abdomen and pubic regions. 
                                               
 I was very naughty too. I also was a peeping-tom. My parents had just my elder brother and I. We had female cousins live with us and even schooled till University level. I would peep at my older female cousins taking their bath and even caught a few masturbating secretly on occasions. Chai! this usually turned me on that I would wank as I watched. I was caught one day sha o! Right from then I knew what women who spend so much time  than usual in the bathroom usually did. 

 By now I was in Senior High, probably in my SS2. My friends and I would burrow secret holes in the fence of the bathroom area of the female hostel which incidentally shared a fence with the area where some science labs were located but not too close to the blocks that housed the labs. We on ocassions would wake up around 5am and got stoned on pot and any alcohol we had in our possession. After that, we would quickly take our bath in time to meet up for what we termed as Sisquo's "Thong Song uncensored"  between 6am and 6:30am. This actually was peeping through the holes to the female hostel's open air bathroom where girls used to take their bath. Chai! come see different kain shapes and sizes of bobby and opiotus. We also do resume to the same show, at around 7:30pm to 8pm when they also take their baths in preparation of night prep. 

 I saw everything, I knew all there was about sex, so I thought then ( but at least I knew more than enough for my level then ) but I felt like a student of Sexology who study only theory but had not done practicals. I was becoming desperate and constantly horny. I had so many girls crazy over me because I was a very notorious boy then but my main girlfriend that would have made me defeat my shyness or timidness was virgin.  Somehow, we were both shy to go that far ( so I thought then ). It was like a game of who will dare make the first daring move ( later I realized she was saving the best for the last). Even from SS1, I had high regards even in SS3 circles and teaching staff and non-teaching staff. I was brave, fearless, and intelligent ( used to represent my school in state and national academic competitions ). I become more frustrated, with this respect, as I was this very shy boy inside. All I had engaged in was kissing, caressing of boobs, and  on several occasions, sucked nips. 

 I was now in SS3 and still had not plugged any opiotus when some of my mates started having s*x right from JSS3 self. It was disturbing for me but I pretended like I had had plugged more times than all my peers because so many girls hung around me. Come to think of it. Was it pride or timidness or loyalty to my girlfriend? Or was it a very efficient mixture of either or all of them? Hmmmm! I still could not get myself to answer.  

 On this day,  it was a Friday night. No prep classes as the next day was a weekend. So as usual, the school engaged in Social Night activities in the large school refectory which was our make-shift events hall. I was in my usual base stoning myself high when two of my naughty friends ( partners in dirty crimes ) came running to me to inform me of what they had secretly discovered. Lo and behold on getting to the venue of their discovery, it was highly erotic what I found. We were by now at the a corner of the girls hostel which had their fence close to the  Food and Nutrition lab. The hostel windows were so close that anyone who climbed ontop of the fence could see clearly what was going on inside the rooms. The lights in the rooms helped us better because it highlighted the darkness outside better so we were shielded from being caught as we were on the fence watching the drama unfolding.

 A fourth girl came in to join the already three naked girls who were in a tryst lost in lust and wanton pleasure of sucking each other's opiotus. It was a form of s*x triangle.
 "What were you busy doing?  We have been waiting for you," said one of the girls who lifted her moistened lips from the pussy she was sucking to inquire from the fourth girl who just came in. 

 ." The fourth girl replied "I went to washed clean my pkomo na. You sabi nau"  Dropping her towel on top of  a bed nearby, "I'll join you sweethearts now, let me fetch my banana from under my pillow
I was shocked. So this is what some of these girls use the banana that made up part of our lunch on Tuesdays and Fridays  to do. Chai! No wonder all most all the girls do turn up for lunch on those days. We left the scene after they had all climaxed. I headed straight to my base where I smoked more blunt. I was not just getting high from the blunt but I was sure I was also getting high from the erotic lesbian scenes I had just watched. My senses, brain, even my cock was in constant assault from the scenes.  After my last drag on the claro of the blunt I was puffing on, I headed away from the sounds the music blaring from the speakers in the hall. Students were dancing and miming and all that but that was not what my throbbing cock needed now. 

 I was now in one of my many solitary places that I used to hang out with my girl-friend. I really loved her and needed to plug her but anytime I tried going below her navel on to her pubic region, she would stiffen like a corpse. It was always a big turn off for me. I knew I should go further in spite of that but then my shyness or would I say lack of experience would crop up again. I did not know how to de-flower her. I have never plugged in my entire life. I wanted her to be my first probably another  reason I had not dared to go down fully with another girl coupled with my pride. All these were my greatest undoings, because I became so sex-starved by each passing day. Tonight was worse. In fact, I could rape if possible. But that would tarnish my image, after a second thought. 

 Anyways, I brought down my tracks to my knees and began slowly stroking my cock that has grown so engorged and over-stretched by intense sexual urge. I was sweating in spite of the cool ambiance and lost in lust when someone hugged me from behind. I was so shocked and frightened that I had been caught. Within that split second, I was beginning to think so many ugly stuffs like it must have been one of the housemasters that must have caught me red-handed wanking in that solitary place. 

"Did I scare you, darling?" the sonorous voice from behind me said as I was returning back to earth. Oh goodness, I was about bursting my nuts and took me a while before the reality of the present situation dawned on me. It was Bukky, the love of my life. Bukky was tall, somewhere in between fat and slim, curvy, moderate perky breasts that were just a tad larger than her bum, nice firm arse and dark in complexion.

"Oh baby, you scared the shit out of me," trying to adjust my still throbbing cock. But I was late because she was glued to me from behind and already noticed my tracks was down to my knees. 
"Hmmmm, my naughty boy. This is what you came here secretly to do without me abi? Agbaya!" she said now facing me and kissing me on the lips. I responded by freeing my hands from my cock and started caressing the small of her back. She was not wearing her usual hostel gown but was adorning a very skimpy gown. "See what I wore for you, thinking we dance together at the Social Night out. I wanted to tease you silly but I guess that didn't work. Anyway, we are here now." she said in a very sensuous voice that told me I was doing her right.. I was squeezing her smooth boobs through her gown.

 I slipped off her gown from off her well-structured shoulders trailing kisses along them and all the place I was making bare. The gown dropped to her feet and I helped her out of it. This was the first time I had her completely nude. The place was so dark that I could not see a thing. "How did you know I was here, you smart arse?" I asked surprised in between the sucking of her swollen and rock-hard nips and caresses of her free un-sucked left boobs. Chai! Bukky booby na die. Supple and firm. She was naked but for a pair of lacy panties. Couldn't see the color, though.

 All of a sudden Bukky slipped out of my sucking action on her nips deftly and had my cock in her mouth before I could say "Jack Robinson." I was astonished because it was the second of first times for us for that night. "Wow," Bukky gagged as she tried to speak with my cock in her mouth. "You taste good."

 "Hmmmm. Hmmmm. Ummhhh!" I moaned with pleasure. I was surprised at the expertise at which she gave me a mouth job. Even though I had never been sucked, I knew she was good because her teeth didn't scrape against the flesh of my cock through out the sucking job. I was lust in pleasure. Intense pleasure. It was a whole new experience for me. I was literally convulsing with my legs trembling. I grabbed her head was literally fucking her mouth. I was lost thinking I was plugging her opiotus.

 "Does it feel good, my love?"  she said taking her mouth away from my cock. She was tormenting me because I was about to cum and told her so. The feeling was so intense that I felt like I wanted to pee. "Silly boy, pee in my mouth. Don't worry about that," she said giggling like the school girl she is. She motioned me to seat on a desk while she knelt before me on a chair opposite me. "Now let's do this." She grabbed my cock and positioned it in between her beautiful breasts, poured saliva on the tip of my cock that popped out from between her breasts as it slid upwards and downwards her sexy cleavage. She circled my cap with her tongue anytime it popped out of her cleavage. 

 "Where did you learn this from, you this naughty girl? I have never seen you in this state before," I said in astonishment. 
"Ha ha aha," she laughed, still bobbing her boobs up and down my cock. "You won't believe it but i have been practicing for this day since the beginning of the session. You know we will be going on holidays next week Friday,"

 "With who?" my eyes lit up with that green-eyed monster.

 It was dark but it was obvious my voice let me out. 

 "Are you jealous?" she asked as gave me a long slow suck on the tip of cock. I was in heaven. "Not what you are thinking dear," she chuckled. I was silent, enjoying the moment when her next words pricked my ears. "I have been practicing with the bananas. I would eat one and keep one. At nights when the lights are out for bed time, I would take a banana out and start practicing. I would be naked and fantasize we were naked in my bed with me sucking your cock as I am doing now. I would be squeez ...... ouch! naughty boy," 

 I had just pinched her nips while she was still giving my cock a boob-job. " I was telling you how I would squeeze my nipples, while practicing with the banana."  

 By now I was practically thrusting frantically. I felt like I wanted to cum. I even tried to free my cock from the entrapment of her cleavage. She held her boobs tighter and squeezed harder.  "aaaaahhhh! oooohhhh!" Bukky was groaning by now because I was also teasing her nips so hard. She was bucking her hips also. I knew she had cum. Intense nips play always got her over the edge. The excitement was too much. "Arrrggggghhhhhh!" Before I knew it, I busted my nuts in her mouth and all over her boobs. Bukky, licked my cock clean and scooped the cum on her breasts and licked them off her fingers. 
 "Good boy," she cooed as she was putting her skimpy gown back on. Obviously, she had calmed down. She was saying some things but my mind was far off. I could not believe my luck and the experience was exhilarating. Bukky was full of surprises. I was snapped out my reverie "Tony darling, I'm saving the best for last. I am glad that you are just as patient as I am with myself even thought it's difficult for us," 

 That was how that night ended. Friday came and we all parted ways to our different homes  for the end of First Term vacation.  Till date I never told her what I saw in her hostel that got me all so hot and sexy that day.

To be continued.

No comments:

Post a Comment